Monday, June 26, 2017

The World is Spinning Faster

Wow so much has happened since my last blog.   I died.......

okay so maybe not that dramatic.  my mom died, my son was in a coma for two weeks, (almost two years ago now), same son got married a couple of weeks ago.  so proud for him, and I have a beautiful new Daughter in Law.

My wife and I broke up, then got back together, I now live in a 31 foot 5th wheel with her.  we have both been having pretty serious health issues, so living this way allows me to work and pay all the bills, and insurance, co-pays, electric, cable.... you get what I mean.  This allows me to take care of us both.  (she isn't able to work), but she is still my loving bride. you know, better or worse, sickness and in health....

I've lost track of ASH.  I hope she is still okay, I always enjoyed her blog (the Tuckerbag) I hope she is somewhere doing okay.  she just went quiet, and haven't seen any updates on her.

I now have two stents in my heart to add to my medical resume.  Getting old ain't for sissies!!

I do get to hang out with some good Ranger Buddies of mine, and one in particular, (more like a brother to me), I get to see pretty regular.  we work together a bit, and hang out with each other when we can.

I am turning 52 this year, and I know this isn't a funny, or entertaining story on the blog, but I needed to update it before I can add to it.  The world is spinning faster as I get older.  I don't know if anyone will ever read this stuff but here it is.  at least I have made an attempt to show I was once here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hank! It's been a hot minute and yes, I dropped totally off the map. Moved to Puerto Rico on a whim, went through some hurricanes, became a teacher... I was thinking about you today, after all these years, and went looking to see what you're up to. I hope you're happy and healthy. I for one absolutely know you were here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually doing great. I bought a house, now working on my 3rd retirement, I had a triple bypass back in 2018, and I actually feel better. I am glad to see you are well also. I still miss all the stories of Ash, and her adventures.

      Delete